1) Night vision contact lenses!!! The invention of the geniuses at the University of Michigan. Unlike goggles, they're the first full-spectrum infrared light detectors that fit right on the eye.
2) One in 14 people have taken a selfie while driving.
3) A guy drives through Wendy's nude three times before they called the police. He'd drive up and order food, then when she reached out to hand it to him, he'd flip on the dome light and there it was.
4) A music teacher in New York is busted selling the Tubas for Heroin.
5) Every man is secretly checking out every other guy's package in the Locker Room.