1) Donna Scrivo arraigned for dismembering her son Ramsay and hurling his body parts in plastic bags around St Clair County.
2) The Polar Vortex has cost us $5B and we're expecting at least 2 more storms to come.
3) Did a murderer really break thru two prison fences with his bare hands? The Iona Prison break investigation claims Micheal David Elliot did, but since he was in prison for about 2 decades, didn't realize his captive had a cell phone to dial 9-1-1.
4) The detail trolls report that the Red Hot Chili Peppers weren't plugged in during their performance at the Super Bowl on Sunday.
5) Tom Cruise accused of stealing the story line for MI-Ghost Protocol from a screenwriter who is now suing Cruise for $1B.