By: Troy Frisby
Bon Jovi superfan Branka Delic might have been “Livin’ on a Prayer” when she asked the band’s famous frontman to walk her down the aisle, but in the end, her dream came true.
According to Billboard, Delic launched BonJoviWalkMeDownTheAisle.com two months ago in an attempt to get Jon Bon Jovi to attend her wedding in Las Vegas.
On Saturday, her plan became a reality when the singer surprised her by showing up on Saturday at the Graceland Wedding Chapel, where the New Jersey native tied the knot to his high school sweetheart Dorothea Hurley in ’89.
After he gave her away to her fiancé, Gonzalo Cladera, Delic thanked the rock star on Twitter, writing, “You did more than make my dream come true, you changed my life forever! An amazing man with an amazing generous heart.”
After the nuptials, Bon Jovi congratulated the happy couple and shared a photo of Delic’s shocked look as he walked her toward her groom:
On her website, Delic also opened up about how she had always thought “she would marry Bon Jovi himself.”
“She might not be marrying Bon Jovi, but the next best option is for her to walk down the same aisle he did 20 good strong years ago so the stage has been set…. The Graceland Chapel, Las Vegas Nevada.”
Bon Jovi is currently in the middle of their North American tour, with several dates to go before heading overseas to Japan and Australia.
Upcoming U.S. Tour Dates:
- 10/15 San Antonio, Texas at AT&T Center
- 10/16 Dallas, Texas at American Airlines Center
- 10/18 Little Rock, Arkansas at Verizon Arena
- 10/20 Lincoln, Nebraska at Pinnacle Bank Arena
- 10/22 Green Bay, Wisconsin at Resch Center
- 10/23 Chicago, Illinois at United Center
- 10/25 Uncasville, Connecticut at Mohegan Sun
- 11/5 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at Wells Fargo Center
- 11/6 Raleigh, North Carolina at PNC Arena
For more on Bon Jovi, check out the band’s official site.