By: AnnMarie Scaramuzzino
Paul McCartney has released the complete tracklisting for his forthcoming LP, New!
The album was produced by the iconic George Martin’s son, Giles Martin, as well as Paul Epworth, Mark Ronson and Ethan Johns, and will consist of 12 songs, with the title track having dropped last month on iTunes and Soundcloud.
“It’s funny, when I play people the album they're surprised it's me,” Paul McCartney said of the album in the official press release. “A lot of the tracks are quite varied and not necessarily in a style you'd recognise as mine. I didn't want it to all sound the same. I really enjoyed making this album. It's always great to get a chance to get into the studio with a bunch of new songs and I was lucky to work with some very cool producers. We had a lot of fun.”
New, set for release on October 15, marks McCartney’s first album of all original material since 2007’s Memory Almost Full, and can be preordered now on iTunes and Amazon.
Sir Paul will headline this year’s iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas on September 21, and has appearances rumored in San Francisco and Los Angeles for this fall. The rocker will also embark on a four-date tour of Japan in November.
Check out the entire tracklisting of New below, and head to PaulMcCartney.com for more details!
- Save Us (produced by Paul Epworth)
- Alligator (produced by Mark Ronson)
- On My Way to Work (produced by Giles Martin)
- Queenie Eye (produced by Paul Epworth)
- Early Days (produced by Ethan Johns)
- New (produced by Mark Ronson)
- Appreciate (produced by Giles Martin)
- Everybody Out There (produced by Giles Martin)
- Hosanna (produced by Ethan Johns)
- I Can Bet (produced by Giles Martin)
- Looking At Her (produced by Giles Martin)
- Road (produced by Giles Martin)