By: AnnMarie Scaramuzzino
The man who voiced hit songs such as “Hot Blooded” and “Jukebox Hero” will be hitting the road next month!
Former Foreigner frontman Lou Gramm has announced a mini-tour of the U.S. and Canada, which will kick off on August 9 in Ottawa, ON and wrap on October 11 in Port Washington, N.Y.
The tour comes on the heels of Gramm’s recent autobiography Juke Box Hero: My Five Decades in Rock ‘n’ Roll, as well as his induction into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame in June, which he accepted alongside former bandmate Mick Jones. The duo also performed live together at the ceremony for the first time in nearly a decade.
Check out Lou Gramm’s entire list of upcoming tour dates below, and head to his official website for more updates.
Lou Gramm 2013 North American Tour Dates:
- Aug. 9 - Ottawa, ON – Navan Fair
- Aug. 10 - Massapequa, N.Y. — John Burns Park
- Aug. 17 - Upper Sackville, N.S. — Weir Rockin’ 13
- Aug. 24 - Monroe, Mich. — Monroe County Jam
- Aug. 30 - Hanover, Md. — Maryland Live Casino
- Aug. 31 - Clarksburg, W. Va. — West Virginia Italian Heritage Festival
- Sept. 2 - Memphis, Tenn. — Delta Fair & Music Festival
- Oct. 11 - Port Washington, N.Y. — Landmark Theatre