By: AnnMarie Scaramuzzino
Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band are taking it south of the border this fall for a series of tour dates in Latin America.
The former Beatle and his super-group, which currently consists of Steve Lukather, Richard Page, Gregg Rolie, Todd Rundgren, Mark Rivera and Gregg Bissonette, are scheduled to play ten concerts beginning on October 29 in Sao Paulo, Brazil and concluding on November 18 in Monterrey, Mexico.
From there, the band will rock a two-night stint at The Palms in Las Vegas on November 22 and 23.
Meanwhile, Ringo Starr’s live DVD, “Ringo at the Ryman,” was recently released via UMe Worldwide. The concert film chronicles Starr’s birthday show at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium on July 7, 2012. Additionally, an exhibit on the infamous drummer called “Ringo: Peace & Love” will launch on June 12 at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles.
Check out Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band’s complete list of upcoming concert dates below, and head to RingoStarr.com for more info.
Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band – Fall 2013 Latin America Tour Dates:
- Oct 29 Sao Paulo, Brazil Credicard Hall
- Oct 31 Curitiba, Brazil Teatro Positivo
- Nov 2 Punta del Este, Uruguay Conrad Hotel
- Nov 4 Asuncion, Paraguay Leon Condou
- Nov 6 Cordoba, Argentina Orfeo
- Nov 8 Buenos Aires, Argentina Luna Park
- Nov 11 Lima, Peru Jockey Club
- Nov 13 Mexico City, Mexico National Auditorium
- Nov 16 Guadalajara, Mexico Auditorio Telmex
- Nov 18 Monterrey, Mexico Auditorio Banamex
- Nov 22 Las Vegas The Palms
- Nov 23 Las Vegas The Palms