By: AnnMarie Scaramuzzino
The Allman Brothers Band have just announced a late summer tour that’s a little on the short side, but they’re making it count with some help from a guitar legend.
Following their Peach Music Festival in Scranton, PA on August 16 and 17, the group will play a two-night stint at the Chicago Theatre on August 20 and 21 before hitting the road for just 10 concert dates.
For the first six tour dates, the Allman Bros will be supported by rock icon Steve Winwood, and they will be joined by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals for the last four concerts.
As the band has been known to play the Winwood hit “Can’t Find My Way Home,” fans can hopefully expect to see a live mash-up of the song while the two acts are on the road together.
Check out the entire list of the Allman Brothers’ upcoming concert dates, and head to the group’s official website for ticket info and other updates!
The Allman Brothers’ Band Summer Tour Dates:
- Fri 8/16 Scranton, PA Peach Music Festival @ Montage Mtn.
- Sat 8/17 Scranton, PA Peach Music Festival @ Montage Mtn.
- Tue 8/20 Chicago, IL Chicago Theatre “An Evening With”
- Wed 8/21 Chicago, IL Chicago Theatre “An Evening With”
- Fri 8/23 Darien Ctr, NY Darien Lakes Perf. Arts Ctr.*
- Sat 8/24 Hartford, CT Comcast Theatre*
- Tue 8/27 Gilford, NH Meadowbrook*
- Wed 8/28 Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Perf. Arts Ctr.*
- Fri 8/30 Raleigh, NC Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion*
- Sat 8/31 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amph.*
- Mon 9/2 Alpharetta, GA Verizon Wireless Amph @ Encore Park**
- Wed 9/4 Virginia Beach, VA Farm Bureau Live**
- Fri 9/6 Mansfield, MA Comcast Ctr.**
- Sat 9/7 Wantagh, NY Nikon at Jones Beach Theater**
*w/ Steve Winwood
**w/ Grace Potter and the Nocturnals