CLASSIC ROCK DAILY
Get Classic Rock News Headlines in your inbox daily!  Click here to subscribe!
Ozzy Osbourne Injured in House Fire Incident
Claire Holton
1/18/2013

Instead of a "Shot in the Dark" it sounds like Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osborne and wife Sharon saw flames in the dark early this week when a small fire erupted at their Beverly Hills home.

Not to worry; everyone made it out just fine sans Ozzy's eyebrows!

According to Huffington Post UK, Sharon left a candle burning. In true rock fashion, Ozzy, his arm already in a cast due to a recent surgery, tried to tackle the flame himself after the candle burst and the couple’s living room was set ablaze. Sharon attempted to extinguish it also with water which made the oil-based fire even worse.

Luckily, the Fire Department came quickly to the scene and successfully put out the fire.

Sharon opened up about the dramatic incident on her show "The Talk", explaining “Everybody is fine. There was only Ozzy, myself and the dogs in the house last night.”  She sincerely apologized for the fiasco and vowed to never light candles in their home again. 

We knew a little fire wouldn’t take down the Prince of Darkness! Wish him a speedy recovery below!


 «  Return to previous page
 »  Send to a friend
COMMENT ON THIS

More From WCSX