'Looking into You: A Tribute To Jackson Browne'(due out April 1), the first ever tribute album honoring Jackson Browne, features 23 hits and deep album cuts alike from the songwriter's catalog.
Taking part in the double-disc tribute are Ben Harper, Don Henley with Blind Pilot and Lyle Lovett to Keb' Mo', Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Springsteen & Patti Scialfa, and Lucinda Williams and more.
Some of the highlights include:
- Don Henley and young indie folk band Blind Pilot take on "These Days" - a song made popular in 1967 by Nico, six years before Browne released it himself
- Grammy-winning musician Keb' Mo' has a new take on the oft-covered "Rock Me On The Water"
- Bonnie Raitt and David Lindley perform "Everywhere I Go"
- Bruce Springsteen & Patti Scialfa recorded "Linda Paloma"
- Paul Thorn tackled Browne's 1972 Billboard Top 10 hit, "Doctor My Eyes"
- Lyle Lovett covers "Rosie"
Listen to Lovett's cover of "Rosie":
Here’s the track listing from 'Looking Into You: A Tribute to Jackson Browne':
1. These Days - Don Henley w/ Blind Pilot
2. Everywhere I Go - Bonnie Raitt and David Lindley
3. Running On Empty - Bob Schneider
4. Fountain Of Sorrow - Indigo Girls
5. Doctor My Eyes - Paul Thorn
6. For Everyman - Jimmy LaFave
7. Barricades Of Heaven - Griffin House
8. Our Lady Of The Well - Lyle Lovett
9. Jamaica Say You Will - Ben Harper
10. Before The Deluge - Eliza Gilkyson
11. For A Dancer - Venice
12. Looking Into You - Kevin Welch
1. Rock Me On The Water - Keb' Mo'
2. The Pretender - Lucinda Williams
3. Rosie - Lyle Lovett
4. Something Fine - Karla Bonoff
5. Too Many Angels - Marc Cohn feat. Joan As Police Woman
6. Your Bright Baby Blues - Sean and Sara Watkins
7. Linda Paloma - Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa
8. Call It A Loan - Shawn Colvin
9. I'm Alive - Bruce Hornsby
10. Late For The Sky - Joan Osborne
11. My Opening Farewell - JD Souther