* Eagles bassist Timothy B. Schmit has posted a message at his official web site thanking fans for their support during his battle with neck and throat cancer. Schmit is now cancer free and says the return of his singing voice "is coming along nicely."
* Fleetwood Mac has added 13 shows to its upcoming Live 2013 tour, which has already sold more than 325,000 ticket. All of the new dates come after the June 12 stop at Detroit's Joe Louis Arena.
* Bon Jovi is the first headliner announced for the new Barclaycard British Summer Time festival a 10-day event from June 28-July 7 in London's Hyde Park. Bon Jovi will play July 5 -- just two weeks before its July 18 date at Detroit's Ford Field. Check out what the group told The Insider they're planning at http://bit.ly/TnKPAL
* ZZ Top will headline the Buffalo Chip Music Festival at this year's Sturgis Rally from August 2-11 in South Dakota. Queensryche, Toby Keith and Brantley Gilbert will also perform during the fest.
* Cheap Trick will be the classic rock representative at this year's Rock on the Range festival, taking place May 17-19 in Columbus, Ohio. Ticket sales begin January 30 at www.RockOnTheRange.com. -- by Gary Graff, WCSX Classic Rock Insider GARY GRAFF