We've narrowed it down, and now we need your help to pick the next Stone Soup project car. Check out the candidates and then login at the bottom of the page to cast your vote!
1. 1970 Firebird: This car was offered up by the family of Gilbert Bunch (who passed away in December). Gilbert was a fan of the Stone Soup Project and bought tickets for each one. This car was also featured in a column by Neal Rubin in the Detroit News.
2. 1968 Corvette: Brett Watson's father had this '68 Vette that he was working on before passing away. This car was originally a convertible with a stiffer racing suspension.
3. 1971 Corvette: Dorothy contacted us about this beautiful car after our appearance on Fox 2. It's in wonderful shape, just needs a little TLC.
4. 1973 Chevelle: Our friends at GT towing have offered this awesome muscle car before, and they were gracious enough to submit it for 2014. Set up for a big block, this car is truly the definition of "muscle".
5. 1949 Coronet: Jim and Kathy Ellenberger offered up a 1949 Dodge Coronet he would like to donate for this cause. 1949 Fluid drive , flat head 6 cylinder, 2 door , 3 on the tree. Classic.
LOG-IN BELOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE: